Seattle’s legal marijuana industry has something for everyone – whether you’re an experienced veteran or a first timer, there are a variety of edibles in Seattle to enjoy!
Seattle Cannabis Co. is one of the highest-rated west Seattle marijuana stores. They have a wide variety of edibles that offer many different experiences.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Simply ask your budtender and they’ll be more than happy to guide you in the right direction. Before we recommend our top 5 picks for the best edibles in Seattle, here are tips to make the most of your edible shopping.
A Few Tips to Find the Best Edibles in Seattle
First, consider your needs. If you’re looking for pain relief, then a high-dose cannabis capsule is likely your best bet. But if you’re looking for occasional relaxation or recreational use, then a low-dose chocolate might be more appropriate.
Another strategy is to think strain-specific. A popular saying is “Indica, think in-da-couch.” This means that Indica strains are focused more on relaxing your full body and helping you feel like it’s time to sink into the couch and close down. This is a good strain to take a night. On the other hand, sativa is generally used during the day time, especially for pain relief.
Finally, it’s important to consider the dosage. Activated cannabinoids are listed in milligrams. Dosages for first timers or people looking for a mild relief of pain, stress, and anxiety might only try 1 – 2.5 mg THC edibles.
However, experienced, high-tolerance THC consumers with medical conditions might go as high as 50-100 mg THC edibles. In general, between 2.5 – 15 mg THC is a good bet for standard recreational use.
Edibles also come in various categories such as baked goods, candy, capsules, and chocolate, so there are plenty of options to choose from!
Of course, if you have any questions, ask the budtenders at Seattle Cannabis Co. The staff at this west Seattle marijuana store are more than happy to help guide you through the process to finding the best product for you!
The Top 5 Best Edibles in Seattle
Our favorite picks for the best edibles in Seattle include:
1. Soft Cinnamon Snickerdoodle. When you think of edibles, chances are that brownies are one of the first things that come to mind. Though brownies are certainly a staple, Seattle Cannabis Co. carries a variety of cookies for every baked goods lover. The Soft Cinnamon Snickerdoodle is a favorite, and for good reason! These 1:1 THC:CBD cannabis-infused goods also happen to be gluten free! Green Baker cookies all utilize their proprietary “Terpenes, Love, Cannabinoids (TLC),” so it’s a unique experience you’ll likely enjoy!
2. Energizing Mints. This is a perfect edible to use and carry discreetly during the daytime! Each mint is packed with 100 mg THC. The mints are metered for consistency, so you’ll have a predictable experience every time you use one of the 20 mints per tin. These energizing peppermints are good for those who want to uplift their mind, body, and spirit. Best of all, they are easy to carry and take on the go!
3. Peanut Butter Whoop Whoops Looking to wind down at the end of the day? These creamy peanut butter cookies are infused with 10 mg of hybrid THC each. These decadent cookies are like grandma used to make – but with a kick. It’s a great take on a classic favorite! If you’re unsure of what to try, you can’t go wrong with classic cannabis cookies.
4. Rainbow Sour Belts. Talk about a crowd pleasure! This nostalgic edible brings you right back to your childhood, but this time with a pleasant twist! There is 10mg of THC infused into each belt. Each package comes with 10 gummy belts that burst with a full spectrum of flavor. If you enjoyed sour gummies growing up, then this is one of the top edibles in Seattle that you should try!
5. Lifestyle Sativa. This is designed for an active lifestyle. If you enjoy hiking, the outdoors, and the arts, then this capsule is for you! It’s sugar-free as well as vegan, so anyone can enjoy this discreet capsule without having to worry about dietary restrictions. The cryogenic processing was designed to enhance absorption. This means that each 10 mg capsule will feel stronger and potentially last longer than your typical 10 mg dosage. Sativa terpenes are also blended into each capsule through a proprietary terpene diffusion system, which enhances the effects compared to similar edibles.
Seattle Cannabis Co. is a great dispensary that has a wide variety of products, including edibles. If you need help finding the right product for you, then be sure to talk to your budtender about your desired experience and what’s important to you.
Cannabis edibles can provide a wonderful mental and physical experience, but with so many options, it’s important to shop at the best of the best! Happy shopping!
This is a Sponsored Blog Post